Turquoise & Aqua, the perfect beachy combination...
"Sometimes the prettiest pieces of Sea Glass are the tiny ones!" Officially called "Sea Glass Tinies" these smallest of genuine Sea Glass shards are lovingly collected, one-at-a-time from the rocky beaches of Nova Scotia and Hawaii. If it sounds like a lot of work, rest assured, it is. But when you hold the reward in the palm of your hand, the glow of these beach-combed beauties makes all the hard work well worth it!
Your Sea Glass Locket Necklace:
- Sea Glass Color: Turquoise and Aqua
- Sea Glass Origin: Nova Scotia & Hawaii
- Metal: Stainless Steel Locket & 20" Stainless Steel Chain
- Size: 1 1/4"
When I discovered these sturdy stainless steel lockets I knew I had found the perfect way to showcase the tiniest of our frosty sea gems.
I fill each Sea Glass locket with natural, unaltered Sea Glass. And, I don't just put a few pieces in - I stuff them full (but leaving enough room so that they can float)! These lockets are the good ones - finely crafted of top-quality stainless steel, they don't tarnish or discolor, and they are hypoallergenic!
What comes with my genuine Sea Glass locket?
- 12 Page Guide to Real Sea Glass & Certificate of Authenticity
- A gift pouch
- 20" Antiqued Stainless Steel Chain
- A Sea Glass Jewelry Care Card
- A Real Sea Glass Bookmark (Because you can never have too much sea glass or too many books...)
We only use top-quality materials for our Sea Glass jewelry:
- Real, hand-picked Sea Glass
- Solid Stainless Steel Lockets with Tempered Safety Glass
- Stainless Steel chains