Classic Blues and Greens - and Even Turquoise
"Sometimes the prettiest pieces of Sea Glass are the tiny ones!" Officially called "Sea Glass Tinies" these smallest of genuine Sea Glass shards are lovingly collected, one-at-a-time from the rocky beaches of Nova Scotia and Hawaii. If it sounds like a lot of work, rest assured, it is. But when you hold the reward in the palm of your hand, the glow of these beach-combed beauties makes all the hard work well worth it!
Your Sea Glass Locket Necklace:
- Sea Glass Color:åÊRare Turquoise, Cobalt Blue, CornfloweråÊBlue and Greens
- Sea Glass Origin: Nova Scotia & Hawaii
- Metal: Stainless Steel Locket & 20" Stainless Steel Chain
- Size: 1 1/4"
When I discovered these sturdy stainless steel lockets I knew I had found the perfect way to showcase the tiniest of our frosty sea gems.
I fill each Sea Glass locket with natural, unaltered Sea Glass. And, I don't just put a few pieces in - I stuff them full (but leaving enough room so that they can float)! These lockets are the good ones - finely crafted of top-quality stainless steel, they don't tarnish or discolor, and they are hypoallergenic!
What comes with my genuine Sea Glass locket?
- 12 Page Guide to Real Sea Glass & Certificate of Authenticity
- A gift pouch
- 20" Antiqued Stainless Steel Chain
- A Sea Glass Jewelry Care Card
- A Real Sea Glass Bookmark (Because you can never have too much sea glass or too many books...)
We only use top-quality materials for our Sea Glass jewelry:
- Real, hand-picked Sea Glass
- Solid Stainless Steel Lockets with Tempered Safety Glass
- Stainless Steel chains